Chicago Menu Covers are one of our most popular menu styles on offer.
The Chicago cover has screws that hold the one piece cover in place. The screws become a feature on the spine. Having Chicago screws allows you to insert your print or our heavy weight copy safe PVC pockets at your convenience.
- Chicago menu covers are perfect for larger menus and offer total flexibility so you can print in house and install quickly.
- The Chicago menu folders are ideal for presenting more than one type of menu in the same cover e.g. food & wine menus
- Chicago menu covers are available in all our durable hospitality graded fabrics.
- Embossing your logo not only looks great but is good for branding recognition.
- We also offer digital print as an option if you are looking to create something unique.
- As with all of our custom folders they are made in any size, with any fabric and any finishing option to suit your specific requirements.
You can buy the PVC pockets separately by contacting us. We make our own PVC pockets with a copy safe, heavy weight PVC meaning a bit more cost upfront but twice the lifespan.
If you would like to know more about these menu covers please get in touch with one of our friendly sales team.
Did you know we also offer printing for your internal pages?
Here at DesignerMenus.com.au we offer a complete design experience. We can design and print all aspects of your menu covers including the internal menu pages, so they are ready to be placed onto the table when they arrive at your door. If you would like to learn more about this service, please call us or specify in your order notes!
- A4 Pages: $0.50 per sheet, $0.60 double sided print, CYMK, punched & fitted.
- A5 Pages: $0.25 per sheet, $0.30 double sided print, CYMK, punched & fitted.